Sunday, February 27, 2011

300th League Win

I'm not yet entirely sure what the differences are between The Lost Temple and The Shattered Temple.  This was my first time on the new one, though.  It played roughly the same for what little time I played on it.

I rolled Terran vs Protoss and set my plan "Marauder heavy MMM with concussion shell first".  He did a 4 warpgate open and tried to push on my base.  Because I had been contending for the middle Xel'Naga I saw it coming and threw down a bunker behind my wall-off.

I pretty much won the game here, I defended reasonably well and he didn't seem to know what to do after the push failed.  I expanded and built more barracks and MMM.  Expanded again to my close Gold and took the center.  Started building Vikings and then decided to push a bit and see what he had.

He was just getting his Collosus up and just didn't have the army count he needed to defend.

+20 Points, Silver League Division Rank 7

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/145037-1v1-terran-protoss-the-shattered-temple

No comments:

Post a Comment