Sunday, May 19, 2013

I've been learning to play Jayce

But someone else called "Top" right away.  So I'll be playing Mid today with Fisco as my Jungle...

Our Team:

Sejuani Jungle, Darius Top, Ezreal ADC, Leona Support, Viktor Mid

Their Team:

Nocturne Jungle, Volibear Support, Miss Fortune ADC, Fizz Mid, Eve Top

Our Darius was complaining about lag whenever he got near Fizz and eventually left the game to reboot his router.

But it didn't stop them from not being good.

We rolled them hard.  It took 36 minutes, so we didn't get a surrender at 22 or anything, but they just couldn't seem to get it together.  The Nocturne had a lot of bad ults, the Eve was not very agressive.  Just wasn't impressive.

I mean I'll take the win and I'll feel good about it.  I'm just not totally sure that we won, I think they lost.

+ 26 Points, Bronze IV Rank 16, LP 28

No comments:

Post a Comment