Saturday, February 19, 2011

Just a little about me and this...

The original Starcraft came out my Freshman year of college, followed by Brood Wars the following year. I played them quite a bit, mostly on the LAN at school and then sometimes BattleNet.  I was never a great player, but I was decent.  After my friends stopped, I kinda stopped to - but always missed the game and frequently came back to play vs the PC or through the Single Player again.

With SCII coming out, I've enjoyed diving back in and want to keep playing, which in large part means Laddering in the 1v1 side.  Which is fine and dandy, I look forward to the challenge, but I sometimes struggle with it.

And by "struggle" I mean "get stuck in the Silver League".  I've taken a little break and am now ready to come back and play some more.

I started this blog as a way of keeping track of my games and retrospection on my play.  It's primarily a tool for myself, but I've made it a public blog here incase others want to commiserate with their own experiences, or just laugh at the newbie who can't get out of the Silver League.

I tend to play Random, though Zerg is my preferred race and Terran is probably my best race.  I'm currently ranked 6th in my Silver League division with a 55/60 Win / Loss history.  That adds up to a total of 793 points for now.

We'll see how I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment