Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Okay, gg"

This game went better.  I early expanded as Zerg again, but on Scrap Station which is always nice.  He did a good job of scouting me out and pushing hard with 4 Warpgate but I made a strong effort to keep injecting larva and making drones and spitting out replacements.

I went muta / ling which is a favorite of mine, I'll admit.  Kept harassing, kept him from expanding (which he didn't really try to do until it was too late, anyway) and just kept coming back.  He did manage to stop me from taking a 3rd a few times and just kept doing a good job of reproducing his stalker heavy army.

But he just didn't have the income to keep up with my endless zerg units.

+ 26 Points, Silver League Division Rank 7

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/148895-1v1-protoss-zerg-scrap-station

No comments:

Post a Comment