Monday, March 26, 2012

Focus

I'm having significant problems coping with everything I'm trying to be doing.  I can't keep macroing well enough and issuing commands to my units.  It just feels like everything's happening too quickly.

Zerg vs Protoss on Shakuras.  I opened 14 hatch 15 pool.  My timing's still off on getting my speed up for my speedlings.  It's not working as smoothly as I remember it working before, so I guess I need to keep practicing that.

I was making an effort to keep my injects up which I did okay with.  But after a while I had 5 hatches running and that was hard.  I had Speedling / Muta which totally failed.  Which I should have known.  My speedlings just can't deal with his Colossus deathball and I just kept losing to him.

My muta harass wasn't great, but it was okay.  I was killing probes and keeping him pinned in his base, keeping him on 2 bases and forcing him to build Cannons and Stalkers.  So eventually he just pushed out.  He had good forcefields and just *destroyed* my Speedlings.

After that it was pretty much over.

Then he was as a jerk after the game and sent me messages in Battlenet asking me why I didn't quit earlier, blah blah blah.  It wasn't like I hung out running around.  When he destroyed my mining bases and armies, I GG'd out.  Just another guy in another game I've /blocked.

- 11 Points, Platinum League Division Rank 44, Remaining Bonus Pool 251

http://drop.sc/143425

No comments:

Post a Comment