Sunday, July 22, 2012

I now suck at TvT

I'm not sure what's changed in the time since I've played.  I'm not getting enough agression out early enough, that's for sure.  But it also feels like people are more prepared for that, so I'm hitting a hard wall with my agression.

What I quickly run into is a scenario where I feel like I'm constantly failing to catch up until finally I run into the Terran turtle army, loose everything against it and it's GG.

Honestly it feels like I'm just not fast enough to execute the strategy.  So maybe I just need to keep playing...  This is one of the challenges of not having more friends who play SC2 any more, makes it hard to get more games in every week.

- 9 Points, Gold League Division Rank 73, Remaining Bonus Pool 286

http://drop.sc/226314

No comments:

Post a Comment