Sunday, September 16, 2012

First match of the new season

Let's see how I do.  Hoping to get reset in the ladder a little given my lack of recent practice.

...

I got rolled SERIOUSLY hard.  Zerg who just went to town on me.  I wasn't able to touch him, ever.  Couldn't put any pressure on him, couldn't get to his base much less in it.  I was outclassed and totally outplayed in every sense of the word.

Very frustrating game on top of that.  The whole game it felt like I couldn't do anything.  I had no way to win..everytime I tried to deploy anything it got shut down.  Anytime I tried to expand or move my troops out they got slaughtered.

Frustrating.

Placed in Silver League, so at least that's something I guess.  I need to play more.

- 0 points, Silver League Division Rank 26, Remaining Bonus Pool 40

http://drop.sc/253870

No comments:

Post a Comment