Monday, September 24, 2012

"gg, gtg, wp"

TvT, we exchanged Marine armies a few times when I got too agressive, he came out ahead each time. Eventually he pushed me back to my base.  He finally tried to push in with his Siege Tanks, I defended and he gg'd out saying he had to go.

On watching the replay, I was in a lot better shape than I realized.  He slowed down on making SCVs a few times where I stayed reasonably steady.  He didn't really get upgrades where I had 1/1 and was working on 2/1.  I also had STIM and Combat Shields where, again, he had none.

And the places where he came out ahead (aka where I sacrificed my marines for no perceptible gain) he didn't really have much left over either.

+ 28 Points, Silver League Division Rank 20, Remaining Bonus Pool 15

http://drop.sc/257551

No comments:

Post a Comment