Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I don't like it when they don't talk..

At the start of every game I throw out a good luck.  Just seems polite.  Usually I'll get a gl hf or something in response.  But sometimes I get nothing, no response at all.

It bothers me less when I roll the guy.

TvP.  We scouted each other in the first 6-7 minutes.  I scanned and saw he'd expanded without much in the way of units, so I pushed the front a bit while I threw down my own expansion.  I didn't pull out as soon as I should have, but I think I still came out a little ahead.

Then I did a drop, two full Medivacs on his main's Probe line.  His observer was sitting right where my Medivacs loaded and took off, but he must have not been watching his mini map because, watching the replay, he had no idea.

That was pretty much the end.  He was sitting on 3k minerals, but not spending them, and I finished him off.

+ 23 Points, Silver League Division Rank 12, Remaining Bonus Pool 0

http://drop.sc/258009

No comments:

Post a Comment