Thursday, September 20, 2012

It's not enough

This is the problem with just focusing on not getting supply blocked, continuing to build, etc.

Sometimes it's just not enough.

I got rolled by a Zerg.  I pushed on him a few times but never fully committed.  Hoped I would have some success putting pressure on him and making him waste his larva on Zerglings and Banelings.

Instead it just gave him the 15 minutes he needed to get his Broodlords and Ultralisks up instead.

Whoops.

He *smashed* me.

- 9 Point, Silver League Division Rank 40, Remaining Bonus Pool 36

http://drop.sc/256238

P.S. What's up with all the Shakuras games recently?  Does everyone down vote most of the other maps?  It's Silver League....not sure it's worth down voting any maps...but maybe that's just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment