Monday, September 17, 2012

New Goals

After some time to reflect on last night's losses I'm ready to try again tonight.  I'm just no longer trying to win =)

For tonight and for a while until I get comfortable again it's just back to basics.  Don't get supply blocked, keep my money low, keep producing from my structures.  If I can do that, it's considered a win even if I get rolled.

...

And that first win doesn't count.

He had a probe in my base early and bobbed around a bit.  Embarrassingly I let him kill an SCV who was building but he stuck around enough to get stuck in my base.  Eventually he ran off to the fog at the edge of my base as my first Marines were coming out and started summoning a Pylon.  I killed his Probe and he quit.

Apparently I ruined his plan at 4 minutes and 29 second by destroying the Pylon in my base?

+ 38 Points, Silver League Division Rank 28, Remaining Bonus Pool 28

No comments:

Post a Comment