Sunday, February 24, 2013

4 lobby attempts before the match started

2 someone timed out on accepting, and 2 someone quit during picks / bans.  Ug.

Us:  Sivir adc, Jarvan jungle, Garen top, Viktor mid, Soraka support

Them: Ezreal adc, Thresh support, Ryze mid , Kayle top, Pantheon jungle

I was in a lobby with their Ezreal in one of the attempts leading to this game.  He spammed the chat "ezreal top or mid" and was (is in our game, too) ghost and flash.  I'll be interested to see how that goes.

Jungle Jarvan was rocking it for us.  Not much else to say, really, he dominated.  By level 12 I hadn't touched my 3 starting health pots.  Won at level 15 by killing their Nexus.

I went 5/2/5 with 159 CS.  Their mid, Ryze, went 3/8/3.

+ 19 Points, Bronze Division III Rank 33

No comments:

Post a Comment