Thursday, May 16, 2013

"I don't know what to say to this level of play"

Today's titles are courtesy of Frisco.  He's experiencing the joys of low Bronze playing with me.

Our Team:

Kha'Zix Jungle,  Gragas Mid, Garen Top, Miss Fortune ADC, Janna Support

Their Team:

Sona Support, Trundle Jungle, Vayne ADC, Nasus Top, Twisted Fate Mid

Frisco was our Jungle.

But it didn't matter.  Our MF was a pain in the ass, our Gragas wouldn't engage with the team and would often engage without them.  I wasn't fantastic either =)

I don't know what I have to do to get a win.  I feel like I should be good enough to pull myself up.  Or if I'm this terrible, if I belong in Bronze V, which I'm sure is where I'll be after the next loss, I should at least be able to find a 50% win ratio there, right?

What does it mean if I can't get a 50% win rate at the bottom of the lowest ladder?  Am I the worst LoL player to every try to play?  Am I really that bad?

I guess we'll find out!

- 15 Points, Bronze IV Rank 29, 0 LP

No comments:

Post a Comment