Friday, May 31, 2013

Wrong button, wrong button!

Oh man!  I tried to click "watch replay solo" on the ZvZ game I had just lost and accidentally pressed "play again" and queued for another game.  Damn!

Still, I managed to pull it out.

Before the Replay:

Adjusting to build a Factory immediately after my first Barracks in TvT is a great addition.  Hooray for free Siege mode!  So OP!

He went early expand and I crushed it and camped his front for a while.  He eventually pushed me out with Banshees but I was up to 3 or 4 bases by that time and just rolled over his army.  GG!

After the replay:

Man I needed to be spending better when I was on the Offensive.  I could have been more agressive to, but I don't mind taking an objective and just holding it.  I could have even pulled back and it wouldn't have necessarily been a mistake.  But my macro slipped seriously while I was pushing on him.  Sloppy.

Also he did have a second when I took his second.  I thought he might slip off and grab one, but I didn't send Marines to scout.  Just scanned a few.  Also sloppy, I should have sent Marines around the map.  I had plenty of Minerals to.

+ 26 Points, Silver League Divison Rank 56, Remaining Bonus Pool: 407

No comments:

Post a Comment