Friday, May 31, 2013

"You've been promoted!" - Finally back to the Silver League!

Score!

Before the Replay:

I macro'd hard up front, or tried to.  I always feel rusty these days.  I had plenty of overlords out and got a good scout (Zerglings would have been cheaper...) when he moved out so I had Spines and Roaches out and ready by the time he showed up.

I did a 15 hatch, 14 pool.  It set me up well.  I took a 3rd, started making Mutas and was moving out with them when he pushed again.  I felt I had enough to defend with my Queens, Roaches and Spines so I flew my Mutas in.  I held and my mutas destroyed the probes in his base and he quit.  Victory!

After the Replay:

Boy did I spend my money terribly.  I kept leaping up, I was doing a terrible job keeping it spent.

Interestingly he did have a second base, but then he only built probes from that one.  And he never came close to saturating his first base.  So he was doing a good job of keeping his money spent, but he was doing a terrible job of building a lot of probes.  At 11 minutes I had 50 drones to his 25 probes.

+ 46 Points, Silver League Division Rank 58, Remaining Bonus Pool: 429

No comments:

Post a Comment