Sunday, July 14, 2013

It's Armstrong!

Our Riven from the last game who rolled face is our ADC this game.  Let's hope he's as good in bot lane.

Our Team:

Shyvana Jungle, Udyr Top, Graves ADC, Sona Support, Viktor Mid

Their Team:

Nocturne Jungle, Singed Top, Caitlyn ADC, Ziggs Mid, Ashe Support

I'm a little worried about Zigs range.  I think his abilities give him a pretty good ability to harass from far.  That plus Nocturne's ult makes me think I'm going to spend a lot of time under my tower.

Which I actually didn't.  But we did lose...a long drawn out 43 minute game.  We just got crushed more and more as the game went on.  They put a good fight early and then we just started making more and more mistakes until they just rolled us over.

- 20 Points, Bronze IV, 68 LP

No comments:

Post a Comment