Monday, September 23, 2013

I haven't laned with a Lucian before..

We'll see how this goes.

Our Team:

Volibear Jungle, Teemo Top, Diana Mid, Lucian ADC, Janna Support

Their Team:

Garen Top, Fizz Mid, Sona Support, Tryndamere Jungle, Graves Support

Bad start.  Lucian sat out and let them really burst him down.  Volibear came down and over-engaged and died.  I died.  0-3.  Soon it was 1-7, Voli, Luc and I all with 2 deaths.

We tried to surrender but two people trolled the team, we knew we had all lost before 20 minutes, but they were just being jerks.

The game got better after that when I /mute'd everyone but Teemo on my team.  We eventually surrendered at 24 minutes.

I was 1/4/0 with Janna
Volibear was 0/5/2
Teemo was 0/2/2
Lucian was 04/0
Diana was 4/4/1

We were winners.  Except of course, that we weren't.

- 16 Points, Bronze IV, 51 LP

No comments:

Post a Comment