Thursday, September 19, 2013

Okay Frisco, be the Hero we need!

Our Team:

Kha'Zix Mid, Jax Top, Graves ADC, Pantheon Jungle, Janna Support

Their Team:

Kassadin Mid, Taric Support, Ezreal ADC, Rammus Jungle, Renekton Top

Can't let myself forget that Renekton has a teleport.  Let's see if I do!

We won that game.  I'm not sure we should have.  Or as Frisco said "We should have, but we shouldn't have thrown it so bad in the middle."

I went 1/6/23 as Janna.  Not my worst game.  Though cash was crazy tight.  Jax kept going off Solo and getting killed, meanwhile Pantheon would talk about grouping up and get himself killed out of position.  Graves kept getting out of position as well and instead of getting himself killed, he would get me killed.

All in all...there it goes.  Oh well, we still won.

+ 22 Points, Bronze IV, 87 LP

No comments:

Post a Comment