Sunday, September 22, 2013

Viktor mid! How can I lose?

Our Team:

Warwick Jungle, Soraka Support, Viktor Mid, Ezreal ADC, Nasus Top

Their Team:

Xin Zhao Jungle, Vladimir Top, Thresh Support, Vayne ADC, Kassadin Mid

I probably could have guessed Kassadin mid.  In fact, I was sorta expecting it.  Oh well, how bad could this be?

I don't know that Soraka is buying any wards.  At all....  She has a Morellonomicon though.  And an Aegis.

At 30 minutes I had 2 deaths, Soraka without wards had 4 deaths.  WW and Nasus had 7, Ezreal had 8.  Not going well.

At 28 when Ezreal got ganked from the jungle and asked Soraka to buy wards for the jungle.  She bought 1.

Nasus keeps diving 1v5....

At 36 minutes Soraka has started buying wards.  She only buys purples.

Ezreal refused to group up to split push, got bot lane but all 4 of the rest of us died.  He said it was worth it, but their team suddenly had full builds and we lost the next team fight.  We took mid lane to have all their inhibs down, but we were also aced.

Again all 5 of us went into the base.  They were pushed to their Nexus towers and Ezreal left to go....I don't even know what he was doing.  Farming their jungle?  ACED.

Finally we took baron and won.  Did we earn it?  Maybe.  Did we deserve it?  I don't think so.

+ 21 Points, Bronze IV, 91 LP

No comments:

Post a Comment