Friday, January 16, 2015

Apparently I'm bad, and I should feel bad

Maybe it's just me.  Maybe I'm a terrible support?  Maybe I'm terrible at LoL.

Maybe.

Our Team:

Vayne ADC, Warwick Jungle, Master Yi Mid, Braum Support, Volibear Top

Their Team:

Teemo Top, Ahri Mid, Twitch ADC, Thresh Support, Rammus Jungle

Our Vayne was over committing just a bit too much.  Not so much that I felt like she was playing too aggressively, but just enough that made me question if I was doing my job well enough or not.

I think I was...

Then Yi would come down and try to clean up.  He'd fail.  He'd tower dive Thresh.  He'd die.

Fantastic.

However, towards the end of our laning phase we got WW and Yi down bot and executed an Ace.  Then....we snowballed.

We still tried to throw the game away, many times.  But amazingly we did not.  An actual win!

3rd Provisional Placement Match: Win

http://youtu.be/xdV-jNINy40

No comments:

Post a Comment