Tuesday, January 20, 2015

For once I'm not the one playing Viktor...

Our Team:

Tristana ADC, Braum Support, Vlad Top, Jarvan IV Jungle, Viktor Mid

Their Team:

Orianna Mid, Vayne Top, Miss Fortune ADC, Anivia Support, Shyvana Jungle

The Vayne / MF choice had us a little perplexed during the picking stage.  Hopefully Vlad will wipe the floor with her, but we'll see.

I'm interested to see how Viktor does against Orianna.  I know I personally struggle in that match-up...but I think Viktor's capable.  Just requires patience.

.....................................................

Well we may not know.  Viktor showed up late, Orianna was already well into her early game CS.  Orianna quickly pulled up 5 kills and Viktor sank to 5 deaths.

Shyvana was also getting fed.  She came down and dove bot lane hard.  Killed all 3 of us, myself, Tris and Viktor who had come down to help push.  She tower dove me easily level 10 to level 9...

Eventually I had to mute Viktor.  I couldn't take listening to him any more....he was awful.  But by that point it was already over.  He'd given up too many kills to the enemy team.  Shyvana and Orianna were too fed.

We tried.  Valiantly I feel like.  But at the end of the day it just wasn't enough.  We couldn't make up for the deficit.

At the end of the game Viktor had died 16 times in 35 minutes.  Orianna had 20 kills, Shyvanna 18.  And the post game chat was just a constant stream of obscenities between teams.

5th Provisional Placement Match: Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment