Monday, February 23, 2015

Why can't people communicate in the pre game chat?

I don't understand.  Is it so hard to read the chat and respond?  Seriously?  Ugg...  One guy requests mid.  No one speaks up.  Another guy who picks before chooses Zed.  That's fine, he gets to pick first, I have no problem with him choosing the lane he wants.  But he could at least speak up and clarify "yeah, I'm planning on going mid".  And if not, he could speak up when other people in the chat ask him for clarification.

It's a team game.  Please...some minimum effort for communication would be great.

Our Team:

Corki ADC, Zed Mid, Nidalee Jungle, Yorick Top, Galio Support

Their Team:

Tryndamere Top, Viegar Mid, Jinx ADC, Malphite Support, Pantheon Jungle

Just as I came out of the jungle for my first gank all 3 lanes got a kill, almost simultaneously.

This was the theme of the game.  We won at 22 minutes with 18 to 3 kills.  My teammates didn't need me...I didn't do anything, I was carried to victory.

An odd reverse of the usual, but I'll take it.

Win, +23 Points, Bronze V: 23 LP

http://youtu.be/3cb31bd4UrQ

No comments:

Post a Comment