Monday, March 16, 2015

Happy to Fill

Recently people have been thanking me for saying I'll fill.  While they meanwhile demand a particular lane.

I don't know what I think of that yet...

What I do know about my thoughts is that the last pick on our team is upset that the other team picked Lee Sin.  Best to assume Lee Sin is 100% pick / ban, if he wasn't banned and you're last picked, expect him to be picked before you have the chance.

Our Team:

Zed Mid, Nidalee Jungle, Quinn ADC, Braum Support, Wukong Top

Their Team:

Xerath Mid, Jinx ADC, Lee Sin Jungle, Kayle Support, Fizz Top

This Quinn seems willing to throw out the baby with the bathwater.

She keeps suiciding in.

But she didn't die enough to cost us the game.

I qualified for my series!

I finally feel like I can really make a different with Braum.  I an get into team fights, be disruptive and help my team get kills and take objectives.  It feels like I'm helping my team do well, making a difference between winning and losing, not simply being along for the ride.

Series Qualification

YouTube to Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment