Friday, March 27, 2015

JIV Top again...

Let's see if it generates another win.

Our Team:

Jarvan IV Top, Zyra Mid, Janna Support, Rek'Sai Jungle, Caitlyn ADC

Their Team:

Vi Jungle, Annie Support, Malzahar Mid, Mordekaiser Top, Lucian ADC

Well I got First Blooded at level 2 by Mordekaiser.  So that's a terrible start...

And it all went downhill from there.  I had to Mute Zyra for being a terrible person.  I lost my lane hard to Mordekaiser.  I don't feel like I fed, I had some good ganks and some decent ganks from Rek'Sai and one decent gank from Zyra, but for the most part I learned how to deal with him, keep my distance, close when his CDs were up, keep his shield stripped, etc.  But still...didn't go well.

Anyway, we lost.  Every aspect of the game...Mid and Bot went first, then eventually top.  They took the Dragons and Baron and just burned us down.

- 15, Bronze IV, 5 LP

YouTube to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment