Wednesday, May 13, 2015

I don't know why I even bother to load the client

Our Team:

Support Lux, Anivia Mid, Trundle Jungle, Caitlyn ADC, Nasus Top

Their Team:

Hecarim Top, Sejuani Jungle, Taric Support, Quinn ADC, Fiddlesticks Mid

What a terrible game.  We got absolutley ripped apart while Quinn got super fed.

I'm not even 100% how she got fed.  She kept over committing to fights and dieing to me in early game.  But she still got Lux most of the time, even though I got her.

Nasus sat in his top lane and fed, which is what Nasus does.  Or tried to do, he didn't do a good job.  Trundle didn't really gank for him, I'm not sure what Trundle did other than get out of position a lot.

Once it started to be an open field game, Quinn took off like a rocket and fed like crazy.  We all just bent over and took it.

Awful awful game.

Loss, - 14 Points, Bronze IV, 16 LP

No comments:

Post a Comment