Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Well, that was bad

Sometimes it really feels like I don't know how to play at all.

I rolled as Protoss versus a Terran on Metalopolis.  I tried to go early Zealot pressure, which was dumb I guess.  He went early Marauder was just ripping me apart.  He was able to expand, I never did.  I probably could have but I just didn't feel like I was keeping up with what was going on in my base.

Overall I just felt awful all game.  I felt like I was making it up as I went, which I guess I was, and I had no idea what I was doing.

Today's lesson - I have no clue.  Don't play bad?  God that was just awful.  I can't even bring myself to rewatch it.  Maybe later.

- 12 Points, Silver League Division Rank 8

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/145704-1v1-terran-protoss-metalopolis

No comments:

Post a Comment