Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Okay, I feel better

It's nice to get a win right after a loss.  I rolled Zerg versus a Protoss on Delta Quadrant.  He went heavy heavy Warpgate and pushed a lot of units out front.  I expanded slowly (went for the pool first because of the short distances) and built roaches and zerglings once I got my natural expand running.

He took the center and held it...so I kept harassing him until I destroyed those units.  My plan was to build hydras once I could afford to, but I kept having to build more drones and reinforce my units...and eventually he rolled in with Void Rays.  I popped out a few extra Queens and they dealt with the Void Rays while I took my Roaches up and destroyed his mining operation.

As good as it made me to win, though, his base was odd.  He had a lot of warpgates he clearly wasn't producing out of and he only had like 20 or so workers...

+22 Points, Silver League Division Rank 8

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/145707-1v1-protoss-zerg-delta-quadrant

No comments:

Post a Comment