Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gluten for Punishment

I don't even know why I queued up again today.

Of course I f-ing lost again.  I rolled Protoss versus Terran and decided to just built up and he built.  I tech'd and expanded and he..never did anything.  Never pushed out, never expanded..never did anything but sit in his base.

I should have flashed back to the days where that spelled disaster for me as a Zerg, but I didn't.

Instead I setup some Zealots in his natural and held waiting to contain..started building immortals to go with my Blink Stalkers and Charge Zealots.

Which is when he dropped a huge army into the back of my base full of Marines and Marauders and just ripped me apart.

Amazingly I haven't been demoted to Bronze yet.  But I'm sure it's only a matter of time.  Every game today is worse than the game before.

+ 0 Points, Silver League Division Rank 99, Remaining Bonus Pool 171

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/163219-1v1-terran-protoss-scrap-station

No comments:

Post a Comment