Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Way to talk smack!

Man did I lose that game.  After talking so confidently about my PvZ I went and lost tremendously tonight.

He did gateways and robo, pretty strongly.  Slow expand but that's not un-normal for what I see.  I did an early expand with zerglings and roaches.  Unfortunately I failed to think *Past* that.  I droned horribly and he stomped me with his first push.

I defended, barely, and remacroed tremendously well.  But I did it too hard and didn't build units fast enough so when he came in again, I got rolled...again.  I just didn't tech fast enough.

He earned in.  And had nice manners, I GG'd out but he sent me a /message after just to be sure I wasn't mad.  So I respect the guy for that.

- 11 Points, Silver League Division Rank 62, Remaining Bonus Pool 95

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/160369-1v1-protoss-zerg-gutterhulk

No comments:

Post a Comment