Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ZvP I'm much more comfortable with

I certainly don't win all my ZvPs, far from it I'm sure, but it's a much more comfortable scenario for me than a lot of other matches.  Mass hydra, hydra roach, mass speed/baneling, muta ling.  Whatever....

Admittedly the guy I played wasn't exactly a master leaguer.  He opened heavy on the cannons, I think he planned on cannon rushing but I shoo'd his probe out, early expanded and went to mutas as quick as I could.  He expanded and went heavy gateway units.

Fortunately it was metalopolis and we had close by air starting positions so I put zerglings outside of his natural and mutas outside of his main and just made him run back and forth and back and forth or split his army into sizes that were manageable for me.

Eventually he just GG'd out.  Well he quit..I guess he didn't technically say GG.

Lesson for the day?  Attacking in multiple places is good.

+ 28 Points, Silver League Division Rank 55, Remaining Bonus Pool 83

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/159954-1v1-protoss-zerg-metalopolis

No comments:

Post a Comment