Sunday, May 8, 2011

Another win! (After another loss!)

Slag Pits....he one-based it.  I was totally shocked.  He kept..not trying to expand.  I honestly thought I missed it, I then put a lot of effort into scouting and creeping every other mineral base.  I parked Zerlgings outside his base and monitored his stuff.

He just...sat in his base and built and made cannons to defend against my growing deathball of Mutalisks.  At the end I got some Brood Lords built.  I got into his natural once he'd finally expanded (guessing he mined his main out?) and when I destroyed most of those probes he countered and ran into my Brood Lords and Roaches and then quit the game.

Interestingly I've lost like 5 times today and won 2.  All but 1 of those losses were to Silver League players. Both of the wins were to Gold league.  Probably just coincidence.

+ 34 Points, Silver League Division Rank 42 Remaining Bonus Pool 353

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/174441-1v1-protoss-zerg-slag-pits

No comments:

Post a Comment