Sunday, May 8, 2011

Apparently I lied

After sitting outside in the sun and reading for a while, I felt like playing again.  I really wanted a win today.  At least one.

This game wasn't it.  Terran versus Protoss.  I built as much as I could as fast as I could but damn if he didn't build more faster.  He had more workers, more units and a stronger army faster.

I don't understand what's going on.  Why am I losing every game so far?  I'm focused on trying to keep my money low, produce out of all my buildings constantly, not queue up.....I'm building as much as I can as fast as I know how to and am suddenly, today, getting blown out of the water.  In the Silver League.  Am I that bad?

 - 7 Points, Silver League Division Rank 46, Remaining Bonus Pool 386

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/174416-1v1-terran-protoss-xelnaga-caverns

No comments:

Post a Comment