Sunday, May 8, 2011

Frustration!

Okay, well I'm done for the day.  All I do is lose.

ZvT.  I don't know how I lost.  Suddenly I just had no army and he was kicking my ass.  I honestly don't know what I did wrong.  I was macroing well.  I'd 200/200'd a good army and was getting decent upgrades and he comes rolling out with his tight little ball and I can't do jack shit about it.

I'm just terrible.  I can't make any right decisions today, so I'm done.  4 losses?  5?  I don't know.  Too many.  How long has Season 2 been going?  I've only scrapped together something like 9 wins and 15 losses?  I'm a fucking awful player apparently.  I have no idea how to play correctly, all I do is lose.  I swear to God it feels like the more I play and the more I try the worse I do.

- 7 Points, Silver League Division Rank 45, Remaining Bonus Pool 385

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/174346-1v1-terran-zerg-scrap-station

No comments:

Post a Comment