Sunday, May 8, 2011

I am so so bad

It really felt like I had this guy.  I randomed Zerg so I went with my one-base Roach which he did as well.  I defended and countered well and had the advantage, I felt.  I was droning well, getting upgrades, working on my expansions, scouting....

And then I threw my whole army away trying to force the front of his base.  Dumb.

After that it was over.  He pushed and did significant damage to me before I stopped it, then rebuilt his roaches and did it again with his broodlords.  I'd gone Ultras and just kinda forgot to keep mining gas so my economy fell apart even though I was droning better.

Awful awful awful.

Lesson learned - Get moar gas!  Srsly.  Also don't throw you're whole *$#@()*#@ army away if you can avoid it.  That's a bad idea.

- 6 Points, Silver League Division Rank 44, Remaining Bonus Pool 384

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/174283-1v1-zerg-delta-quadrant

No comments:

Post a Comment