Sunday, June 12, 2011

100 1v1 Random Victories

Hooray for another Achievement Milestone.  Does 100 wins count as a Milestone?  Whatever, I'm counting it.

The game was pretty straight forward, he put on a lot of pressure with Roaches and Zerglings.  I defended solidly enough and kept macroing until I got my Mutas up.  They got up just a little before his and I was able to keep a higher count.  He expanded to his third at the same time I crushed his army and produced a lot of Roaches, so I just went to his base and killed him.

Today's Lesson Learned - Is actually the same as yesterdays, I just hadn't figured it out yet yesterday.  Macro's slipping a lot.  I'm doing "okay" at constantly producing units out of the appropriate structures but my money's still slipping high.  Forgetting SCVs/Probes and even to an extent Drones.  I get caught up with my 60-80 target by the end of the game, but I should be getting there sooner.

Also I'm forgetting about upgrades.  I'm remembering to build the structures and start the first round but I forget to keep checking the buildings to make sure they're producing the next upgrade, and the next and the next.  I'm not being punished because apparently in the Gold league people don't get upgrades, but this is something I need to work on if I want to keep getting an advantage over my opponents.

+ 24 Points, Gold League Division Rank 30, Remaining Bonus Pool 191

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/5316

No comments:

Post a Comment