Monday, June 13, 2011

I hate banelings

I lost.  I couldn't get myself agressive enough to stop his macro.  He very quickly expanded to almost every mineral node on the map and I just couldn't do anything to stop it.

I don't know what I should have done differently.  Drops?  Banshee harass?  I don't like to open mech, I'm not good with it and it's just not my style.

I saw him expand to what I figured was his third, I tried to push on it and got wiped.  At that point I knew it was pretty much over, but I crossed my fingers and just hoped.  I built a strong force and just kept building but I couldn't ever get out of my base.  I tried to do some harass with Vikings and had some success, but not enough.  I expanded to a third but it was really over.  My only hope was for him to mine out most of every other base on the map and then I could maybe get lucky.

I didn't.

Lesson learned - be more agressive.

- 12 Points, Gold League Division 32, Remaining Bonus Pool 209

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/5527

No comments:

Post a Comment