Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Just one game tonight

Long day at work, home after 9...tired.  I logged in to play...just going to play one game.

Just a reminder for myself, focus on the macro.  Build workers, build out of my buildings, keep from being supply blocked, everything else will take care of itself.

I got rolled, no contest.  I ZvT I went for Muta-Ling.  At 8 minutes he dropped 3 medivacs into my base.  I saw them coming, but my mutas weren't up yet.  He had a tank and a few stim'd marines and they slaughtered my Speedlings despite my good surround and that they were in place before they dropped.  He dropped into a surround and just slaughtered them.

So...uhh....lesson.  Next time move my Queens into positions to help repel the medivacs and...what?  No idea.

Never got supply blocked.  Thought I did a good job of macro'ing.   Of course I had twice the harvesters on twice the bases and he had the same income so hooray for MULEs.  Guess I'll just have to try again next time.

Lost 6 of my last 7 games.  Epic =)

 - 10 Points, Platinum League Division Rank 46, Remaining Bonus Pool 254

http://drop.sc/145943

No comments:

Post a Comment