Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Continuing the same practice

And I got my ass handed to me again.

ZvZ this time on Shattered Temple.  He was super aggressive.  Lots of Spine Crawlers in my main right off the bat.  I was 15 hatch / 15 pool opening and thought I fended it off okay.  But apparently I didn't or didn't recover well after because he quickly had his expand up and a crap ton more units.

I got supply blocked quite a few times.  Not focusing on the macro I need to be focusing on.  It's just very hard to ignore my units being destroyed constantly or the tactics being used forcing me into emergency management.

I remember when I went through this previously that it was both hard and a bit exhausting but eventually got easier.  Of course I was fighting less skilled opponents then too...=)

More practice needed I guess...ZvZ is my least favorite after PvP.

 - 10 Points, Platinum League Division Rank 46, Remaining Bonus Pool 246

http://drop.sc/144754

No comments:

Post a Comment