Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Right back on the bike...

Okay so I lost.  Time to try again.

Well...that went better.  He GG'd in 10 minutes.  TvT, my first time on Korhal..apparently it's a cross position 2 player map?  Anyway...he rushed Reapers on me but the first one wasn't crossing until I had Marines at both watchtowers, so I killed it.

One eventually managed to get in my backfield where my SCVs were, but I already had Marines ready to move in to deal with it and another group ready to attack his base at the same time.  So I moved into the ramp and just kept sending reinforcements.  Eventually I broke his front door and by the time my upgrades were started and second base was just getting going, the game was over.

I did get supply blocked once, so I screwed that up.  My money climbed too, when it came time to doing army stuff I kept building but stopped building new buildings.

 + 28 Points, Platinum League Division Rank 45, Remaining Bonus Pool 246

http://drop.sc/144754

No comments:

Post a Comment