Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Time to refocus tonight

Here's the plan.  Less worry about managing everything.  I'm going to just focus on building constantly out of all my buildings and keep myself from being supply blocked and keeping my money low.

That's it.  No time spent paying much attention to my armies or anything.  Just those 3 things.  Low money, always building, not being supply blocked.  Here goes.

Well that totally sucked.  ZvP again.  I had a lot of production and a lot of units.  And they just all got wiped hard.  I held my own against a few attacks but could never counter.  Every time I tried to push back he always had a stronger force than I did.  None of my armies stood up to his.

Then I started getting flustered and frustrated and started to get supply blocked and miss injects and...well the game just fell apart.

 - 10 Points, Platinum League Division Rank 49, Remaining Bonus Pool 260

http://drop.sc/144753

No comments:

Post a Comment