Thursday, March 29, 2012

Something else I'm working on..

...is numbing myself to playing a lot of SC2 games.  Coming back to play it feels exhausting to play one game, much less two or three.  So I figure the more I play the easier it'll be to play.

Another PvP win.  And I never even left my base.  He made 19 Probes in 15 minutes.  I made 52.

He opened double Gateway and just started chronoboosting out Zealots.  I finished my Warp Gate Tech at 5:40.  I had a 21 Probes, 1 Zealot, 2 Stalkers and 1 of each on the way.  He had 17 Probes, 8 Zealots and we both had 2 Gateways.

When he supply blocked himself a minute later at 11 Zealots, he rolled out.  I was throwing up my expand at the time.  I quickly cancelled because I was sure I wouldn't hold that low ground and retreated to the bottle neck entrance of my base.  For the next 90 seconds while I destroyed his Zealots he stopped all production.

He threw a few more small waves of Zealots at me.  Then he started doing a few Void Rays at the back of my base while putting Zealots at the front of my expansion.  After a couple of tries and fails, he quit.

 + 28 Points, Platinum League Division Rank 37, Remaining Bonus Pool 217

http://drop.sc/147938

No comments:

Post a Comment