Thursday, March 29, 2012

I didn't use to blog every game...

But I feel like I'm playing so many less now a days that it feels like I should?

PvP cross positions on The Shattered Temple.  You'd think I would have lost that straight out of the gate.

We both did Gateway heavy builds.  I just out macro'd him a bit and went for Blink Stalkers where he went for Charge Zealots.  Blink > Charge and I won.

It was a good practice game for focusing on my macro.  Making sure I build more buildings when it was time, and constantly built out of them.  Using my chrono boost when I meant to.  Keeping up probe production and going back to use my warp gates even when I was trying to use my units in his base.

 + 30 Points, Platinum League Division Rank 43, Remaining Bonus Pool 231

http://drop.sc/147922

No comments:

Post a Comment