Thursday, March 29, 2012

ZvT =(

I just can't seem to win this matchup recently.  About 10 minutes in I just get slaughtered by this army of Marine Marauder Medivac.  He had some Hellions with the crew this time.

Again I had all day to see it coming and prepare.  Had my mutas up this time and good macro and injects and base harass and a lot more Speedlings and he still just ripped through me.

Do I *have* to go Banelings?  Is that the only answer?  I hate the idea that I *must* do a particular build to deal with something and refuse to believe that's the only answer but in multiple games now I've done as well as I can do with other strategies and it just hasn't been good enough.

 - 10 Points, Platinum Division Rank 46, Remaining Bonus Pool 246

http://drop.sc/147918

No comments:

Post a Comment