Monday, July 9, 2012

Back to the placement matches!

TvP win tonight.

Admittedly, the guy just started playing again (according to his profile).  The last few days and then months ago.

Also I got a bit lucky.  We were cross map positions so once I confirmed he was just building a Colossus / Gateway deathball in his base, I expanded and teched.  I moved out at the same time he did but had control of the Xel'Naga so when I turned around I hit his base from behind, taking out his lagging Colossi first and then rolling the rest of his Gateway units before he quit, no GG.

A bit lucky, but as I say "a win's a win" so I'll take it!  2 placement matches remaining.

drop.sc/217778

Also, I have bronchitis.  I didn't know before hand if playing SC2 would cause me to cough with my lungs being as shallow as they are right now.  Verdict is in, it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment