Tuesday, July 10, 2012

If you're not attacking, you're losing

I stayed in my base for the first 10 minutes.  I scouted to figure out where he was and then I just sat, mining and teching and building Gateway units.

He, apparently, said "Fantastic, I'm just going to build a crapton of siege tanks".

The best part is, I identified this before moving my army into it.  But I went ahead and did anyway.  Somehow I thought maybe I could overrun them with Chargelots.  Which, of course, wasn't the case.

What should I have done?  Attached earlier.  As soon as I had a Zealot, then a few stalkers, just kept the pressure up.

Or, baring that, at least changed tech directions.  Done something different once I saw what he had.  He was all robo...just tanks and Thors.

Well, live and learn.  And lose, apparently.

1 placement match left.  Not really in the mood to play it now =/

http://drop.sc/218466

No comments:

Post a Comment