Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hrm, pathing and micro

I could not move my army.  ZvP, he did the death ball thing but not...fantastic.  I really didn't feel like he was a great player, I should have beat him.

I was doing well but I lost my whole army.  My roaches...got stuck in Zealots.  It was the oddest thing. I don't know what happened, suddenly they couldn't maneuver..none of them.  Somehow he or the AI charged Zealots around some 20 Roaches and then they were stuck.

Something I'm going to have to watch out for in the future.  Otherwise I should have won that game.

Well, I also needed to do something more later on.  Gotten Infesters up.  Actually I totally forgot about my Infesters.  I was heavy on gas thinking "what am I supposed to be making right now?".  I even had the Infesters pit up, but once I lost that initial army like that I was so overwhelmed with replenishing and trying to keep up the pressure and keep my upgrades that I just forgot.

So basically I kept making mistakes until I loss.

Anyway, placed into Gold.

- 0 Points, Gold League Division Rank 16, Remaining Bonus Pool 220

http://drop.sc/218867

No comments:

Post a Comment