Thursday, October 18, 2012

I'm tired of playing Protoss now

5 games in a row, Random = Protoss.

Before the Replay:

Man, I don't know what happened.  Okay that's not totally true.  I threw away my army trying to be too agressive on his doorstep.  This whole thing is built around my macroing and building a lot.  I didn't have enough gateways, I didn't take a 4th early enough and I threw away my army in a stupid attack.

PvP, by the way.  I don't think I lose more games in any matchup...

After the Replay:

Watching through, he's got a solid build and a plan.  Lots of strong Robo units and a good mix of others.  But my macro is better, faster on the expands, more probes and a higher unit count.  Food's constantly pulling away from his too...slow but steady.

I moved my army out when I spotted his 3rd going up.  He sees the army moving out and cancels the Nexus.  I should have considered that a win, and to an extent I did.  But when I see the Nexus going back up I decide to advance again.  Stupid.

And at that point it's GG.

- 10 Points, Silver League Division Rank 13, Remaining Bonus Pool 81

http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33&show=details&id=272934

No comments:

Post a Comment