Monday, October 22, 2012

Well, at least I wasn't Protoss...

Before Replay:

I don't really know how to play TvP.  I hate Mech, I mean I really hate it.  I like my Siege Tanks but I can't stand to go mass Siege Tanks and I don't like to go with a Cloaked Banshee rush and I cannot do enough damage with early Hellions to justify it.

So I don't know what to do with TvP because if I move out quickly, I'll just get run over.  If I wait and let him do what he wants, I'll get run over.  If I try to harass, he's faster than I am and more able to split his units.

So instead I lose.

After the Replay:

Nothing really surprising here.  I never stood a chance, he had me beat from minute one.

Maybe I should try turtling up and going Thor?

Absolutely nothing of value in the replay other than reiteration of the fact that I had no idea what I was doing and no chance from start to finish.

- 7 Points, Silver League Division Rank 14, Remaining Bonus Pool 111

http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33&show=details&id=273214

No comments:

Post a Comment