Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Proxied!

TvP.  I quickly scanned his base to check for cheese and saw no buildings   No pylons, nothing but his Nexus, Assimilators and Probes.

So I assumed he was building near me.  I sent a marine to scout it out a bit, not wanting to over react, he did and didn't find anything.  I continued with my build to get some banshees up and a decent ground army.

Soon I spotted a pylon.  Okay, so maybe he just did a single pylon proxy?  I went to investigate and my Marine found a large group of Stalkers.

Game was soon over and his Stalkers charged my ramp and could do nothing about it.

Lesson learned.  I'm going to stick with a modified version of my TvT opening for TvP.  Get a lot of units up, focus on core upgrades, be prepared.

- 12 Points, Silver League Division Rank 16, Remaining Bonus Pool 20

http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33&show=details&id=272300

No comments:

Post a Comment