Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Lots of BCs!

I did not think I was going to win this one.

Random v Random, turned out we were both Terran.  I got more Marines out faster but he upgraded faster.  He quickly proved his army was stronger than mine, but my macro was better.

I realized I was quickly approaching a supply max so I just kept filling out my Marine / Medivac / Siege Tank army while also putting up a bunch of Starports and double refinery expansions.  Eventually I took a chance at an attack and lost.  I was expecting that though and immediately began producing nothing but Battlecruisers and Marines.

At that point it didn't take long.  I'd go in, throw away my whole army and take a good chunk of his.  Then I'd immediately do it again.  Then again.  Eventually it wore him out.  He was also using BCs in his army and siege tanks and Thors.  Made him slow and my BCs + Marines eventually ran him out of units.

+ 26 Points, Silver League Division Rank 14, Remaining Bonus Pool 20

http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33&show=details&id=272298

No comments:

Post a Comment